religion

doors of heaven

doors of heaven

In most religions, Heaven is a place in which people who have died continue to exist in an afterlife (life after death).Major views on the afterlife derive from religion .Religion is a set of beliefs concerning the cause, nature, and purpose of life and the universe.The development of religion has taken different forms in different cultures.Many languages have words that can be translated as religion, but they may use them in a very different way, and some have no word for religion at all.Judaism is the oldest Abrahamic religion.Religious knowledge, according to religious practitioners, may be gained from religious leaders, sacred texts , and/or personal revelation.The Pew Research Center found in 2009 that 33% of American scientists and 83% of the general public believe in God, another 18% of scientists and 12% of the public believe more generally in a higher power, and 41% of scientists and 4% of the public believe in neither.The word faith can refer to a religion itself or to religion in general ,Faith is the confident belief or trust in the truth or trustworthiness of a person, idea, or thing that is not based on proof.

5 thoughts on “religion

1. I like your topic. It’s really unique, well i think it is. I never really thought somebody would do realigion

2. This is very interesting, You’re a very skilled blogger. I have joined your rss feed and look forward to seeking more of your wonderful post. Also, I have shared your site in my social networks!

3. This is the best technique to be followed, I must say that really being here and not using this will really be silly. Will you please reply with more information here? I think you have a good response and it will definitely help a lot. As this forum has really been a good platform for us all, contributing to this will really be healthy for our and your business as well. We all are waiting for a good informative response. Thanks a lot for this, waiting for more.

4. Thank you very much, I did really like the response to my thread, and post replies have been really awesome. It could have never been better. Even hiring someone for this could have never met the experience all posters here have, thanks for saving dollars and adding really good information to this post to make things really easy and workable for us. Thanks again and great work.

5. @posicionamiento, thanks i think by you doing that i’ve gotten alot more hits so thanks.

@thailand floating candles, your welcome and im glade you liked it but just so you no once this summer comes arond im deleting all of this and starting over on what i want to do. i get alot of people like this kind of stuff but to me its boring and just for school. So probble this summer if you think this blog is good you’ll think the other ones will be GREAT.